Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Using & Working with GPS systems for 10+ years
5229702

I have Magellan GPS that I bought in Canada and Iam now in

Customer Question

I have Magellan GPS that I bought in Canada and Iam now in Mexico however it doesnt show road map in Mexico what must be done?
JA: Just to clarify, what's the brand and model of the GPS?
Customer: Where does it say what model?
JA: What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I am not sure
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I don't know any
JA: Anything else you want the GPS expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have it plugged into my PC now
Category: GPS
Expert:  Eric replied 2 months ago.

Hey there, my name is ***** ***** I will personally be assisting you today! I will do all I can to provide you with excellent service and answer your questions as quickly as possible. While I take a moment to read over your question, please read the following:

• The offers you see for services like Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. If you do not wish to request one of those, then disregard them. I will let you know if I recommend we use one.
  • I am not credited for my assistance to you unless you rate my service before you leave. Please take just 2 seconds to rate at the top of this page before you exit :) If for any reason I have not provided you excellent service, please let me know before rating.
  • When you rate, you are not rating your product, or this website. You are rating my service to you!
Expert:  Eric replied 2 months ago.

What is the model number on your Magellan unit?