GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

I have an astro 320 that i can pair to 2 brand new t5

Customer Question
I have an astro...

I have an astro 320 that i can pair to 2 brand new t5 collars however once i start moving it only gives the location the collars were paired and not the real time position of the collars

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your GPS unit? How old is it?

Astro 320 Model 01102602

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up?

Nothing really its a unit i bought from a friend and it was working fine

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Ive updated the software on all units

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: GPS
8/4/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 11 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

You will need to update your unit then Reset it.

Once that is done you will set up the collars again.

To update you will need to use the Garmin WebUpdater program.

The RESET for the unit is as follows.
- Backup any user created GPS data you want to keep.
- With the unit off hold the 'Page' and 'Enter' Button in.
- While holding the buttons in turn the unit on.
- Hold the buttons in until you see a prompt that asks you if you want to erase all user data.
- Select yes

Let me know if that works?

--------------------
Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------