Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Using & Working with GPS systems for 10+ years
5229702

Google doesn't give correct directions to my house. How do I

Customer Question

Google doesn't give correct directions to my house. How do I fix it?
JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: I have a Toshiba Home Premium and I use windows 10
JA: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It isn't just my computer. My address doesn't show for Fed EX, UPS, iPhones. It isn't on any maps.
JA: What kind of Apple device do you have? What version of Windows are you running?
Customer: I have an Apple iPhone 6. I have no idea what version of windows it uses. My computer uses windows 10. But that is NOT the issue
JA: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?
Customer: My home address has never shown on ANY device EVER. We have lived here for 26+ years. No one can find us using GPS
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: GPS
Expert:  Russell H. replied 2 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
I am interested in your question. Is the problem simply that your home address as a Destination, cannot be found by Google?

Or is the problem that Google gives wrong directions, through medians or rough patches without roads, or just so as to end up in the wrong place?