GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

I wanted to upgrade my garmin. My drivers are up dated. what…

Customer Question
I wanted to upgrade...

I wanted to upgrade my garmin. My drivers are up dated. what do I do next?

Technician's Assistant: What is the exact model of your Garmin? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

2d5195028 10yrs.?

Technician's Assistant: What confuses you?

I'm new at this to download it.

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up?

I was looking for help.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have to learn how to download it.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the GPS expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I know of.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: GPS
8/2/2017
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 11 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist you today.

Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue you are having with your device.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) What is the "condition" of the device right now? That is, does it still function well, have good battery life - when not connected to power, etc.?

2) What type of computer do you have to attempt this update?

3) Do you have a USB cable for connecting the device to the computer AND a HIGH SPEED internet connection?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you see ANY requests for "additional services" - such as a phone call - please understand that these are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone at the moment. Feel free to DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks

Hi again,

I see it has been a while and I haven't seen a response on this page, so I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue OR if the issue was resolved?

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)