GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

My 810 battery ran flat on my ride today and now it will not…

Customer Question
My 810 battery ran...

My 810 battery ran flat on my ride today and now it will not charge

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your GPS unit? How old is it?

Garmin edge 810 3yrs old

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up?

Worked perfectly for 3yrs first time battery run flat on a ride

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Plgging into various power points with different cables no charge on all

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the GPS expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing else to say

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: GPS
8/2/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 1 year ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Plug in your Edge and while it is plugged in, hold down the Power button for 45 seconds without releasing.

Allow the Edge to charge for 20 minutes and see if it works now or starts charging.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
all sorted thanks it prob needed a rest!!!!!!

Awesome!

Please use the star rating at the top to rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.