GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

The Strap on my Garmin Forerunner 15GPS broke and the local…

Customer Question
The Strap on my...

The Strap on my Garmin Forerunner 15GPS broke and the local jewellers can't replace the strap. Can I order it from somewhere>

Technician's Assistant: What is the exact model of your Garmin? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Sin3Q0060334 1 1/2 years old

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up?

The strap just wore out. It's made of plastic. Simple wear and tear

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I called Garmin Customer Service at 1(***) ***-**** but she didn't seem to understand that all I wanted was to buy a new watch strap!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the GPS expert to know before I connect you?

All I want is to replace the watch strap!

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: GPS
8/1/2017
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 11 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of the broken (worn out) watch band.

You can find and order the replacement bands for this device either online at Amazon (search results below) or directly from the Garmin site.

Click Here for Amazon search results --> http://amzn.to/2vgcXO5

NOTE: These replacement bands come in several colors and a couple different sizes, so be sure to order the one you want/need.

If you want to check the Garmin site, I have a link to the Forerunner 15 page, and if you click the "Accessories" tab and then the "Bands and Straps" text, that will expand that sections and show the straps on that page.

https://buy.garmin.com/en-US/US/p/145621#accessories

I hope this helps locate the replacement strap for you.

Please let me know what you find or if you have any more questions about this device.

And when you are ready, please take a moment to rate MY service level (5-star is my goal) so that I get credit for my time helping you today.
You should see some "stars" (and SUBMIT button) to do that, but please let me know if you do NOT see them (you may have REFRESH your screen) or can not use them.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-