GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

Hoy do I register my nuvi 50 lm, nuvi 50 LM about 2011, it…

Customer Question
Hoy do I register...

Hoy do I register my nuvi 50 lm

Technician's Assistant: What model of Nuvi are you using? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Nuvi 50 LM about 2011

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up?

It was a gift and I was trying to register

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

All I want to is how do I update the maps

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: GPS
8/1/2017
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 11 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist you today.

Before we try to register and/or update the device, please may I ask:

1) What is the CURRENT condition of the device (does it work well with current maps, operate for AT LEAST 15 minutes using only the internal battery, etc.)?

2) Do you have a USB cable for connecting the device to a computer (that has HIGH SPEED internet connection)?

3) Has the device EVER been updated in the past?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you see ANY requests for "additional services" - such as a phone call - please understand that these are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone at the moment. Feel free to DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks

Hi again,

I see it has been a while and I haven't seen a response on this page, so I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue OR if the issue was resolved?

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)