GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

I have Model No. DSC-GB200 and have lost the connection cord…

Customer Question
I have Model No...

I have Model No. DSC-GB200 and have lost the connection cord that plugs in to my computer and therefore cannot update courses. Can I order new one or find one locally?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your GPS unit? How old is it?

I gave you the model no. above.

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up?

The model no. is DSC-GB200

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I can't troubleshoot because I have lost the plug in chord to the computer, which I need in order to update courses.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: GPS
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/31/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Customer Service replied 11 months ago
Nathan, Customer Service

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Your gps uses a standard mini usb cable, the same type used on many older cell phones.
The original part is no longer available, but you may be able to find one locally at a cell phone or electronics store,

or you may order one online here: http://amzn.to/2vm3xAV

If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please take a moment to rate my service as this is the only way I am credited for my time. Hopefully I have earned 5 Stars but if not please let me know what I can do to ensure you are satisfied. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at http://bit.ly/2rRmuH2 and ask for Nathan.

Thank you, ***** ***** a nice day,