GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

In trying to upgrade the maps in Garmin nuvi 1350, I was…

Customer Question
In trying to upgrade...

In trying to upgrade the maps in Garmin nuvi 1350, I was prompted to add micro sd card. I am unsure how to do this

Technician's Assistant: What is the exact model of your Garmin? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Nuvi 1350 purchased around 2011

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up?

Because of updates, i would either have to use regional map or add micro sd card

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None. I am willing to add card but unsure how to do it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the GPS expert to know before I connect you?

Just how to add card and be certain this unit is capable of upgrade

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: GPS
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/31/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 11 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Hi there and welcome

To check, do you have a microsd card available already?

Please let me know