GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

I want to register my Garmin Drive 60 and download maps, I…

Customer Question
I want to register...

I want to register my Garmin Drive 60 and download maps

Technician's Assistant: How old is your Drive?

I just bought it today

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Garmin?

I googled Express and clicked download and then nothing happened taht I could see

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the GPS expert to know before I connect you?

I also downloaded some manual thing which is not helpful

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: GPS
7/31/2017
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 1 year ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist you today.

Sorry to hear of any issue you are having with your device.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) Have you attempted to USE the device - when connected in a vehicle yet? I only ask because most of these units come pretty much ready to go - right out of the box - once connected in a vehicle and allowed to charge the internal battery for a few minutes.

2) When you say you "googled Express and clicked download", did you go to the actual Garmin page FIRST?
If not, here is a DIRECT LINK to the page where you should be able to download Garmin Express.

http://www.garmin.com/express

3) What type of computer are you working with, and what Operating System (O.S.) is it running?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you see ANY requests for "additional services" - such as a phone call - please understand that these are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone at the moment. Feel free to DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks

Hi again,

I see it has been a few days and I haven't seen a response on this page, so I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue OR if the issue was resolved?

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)