Dustin, Senior Technician
Experience:  Giving Directions to wayward GPS devices for over a decade. Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

I have a golf buddy vt3 and the rubber wrist band has come

Customer Question

I have a golf buddy vt3 and the rubber wrist band has come apart.I went to the golfers warehouse(where I bought it) and they advised me to contact you directly,The did not have replacement bands.I love my watch and want to continue using it.Thanks.
JA: Who makes your GPS?
Customer: Golf Buddy
JA: What have you tried so far with your GPS?
Customer: I tried taping it but it's not real secure
JA: Anything else you want the GPS expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: GPS
Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

This wrist band is compatible with the VT3.

https://www.amazon.com/Wristband-GolfBuddy-Rangefinder-Voice-Orange/dp/B00BNR1M6A

If you have any further questions, let me know.

Please rate this solution with the 5 star rating to close out as it is the only way i am credited for assisting you.

If you need further assistance, just leave a reply and we will continue.

Thank you,

Dustin S.

Sr. Technician and former Network Switching System operator & maintainer with the US Signal Corp, (abn)