GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

I have a golf buddy vt3 and the rubber wrist band has come…

Customer Question
I have a golf...

I have a golf buddy vt3 and the rubber wrist band has come apart.I went to the golfers warehouse(where I bought it) and they advised me to contact you directly,The did not have replacement bands.I love my watch and want to continue using it.Thanks.

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your GPS?

Golf Buddy

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your GPS?

I tried taping it but it's not real secure

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: GPS
7/31/2017
Electronics Technician: Dustin, Senior Technician replied 11 months ago
Dustin, Senior Technician

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

This wrist band is compatible with the VT3.

https://www.amazon.com/Wristband-GolfBuddy-Rangefinder-Voice-Orange/dp/B00BNR1M6A

If you have any further questions, let me know.

Please rate this solution with the 5 star rating to close out as it is the only way i am credited for assisting you.

If you need further assistance, just leave a reply and we will continue.

Thank you,

Dustin S.

Sr. Technician and former Network Switching System operator & maintainer with the US Signal Corp, (abn)