GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

I need UK maps for my Nuvi 1450, it is a 1450 and it is

Customer Question
I need UK maps...

I need UK maps for my Nuvi 1450

Technician's Assistant: What model of Nuvi are you using? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

It is a 1450 and it is about 4 - 5 years old

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up?

I found a an answer GPS and took the links but got to a 404 error code. Then I updated my Nuvi with SW updates

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I just want to buy maps

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: GPS
7/30/2017
Electronics Technician: Dustin, Senior Technician replied 11 months ago
Dustin, Senior Technician

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

What maps originally came installed on your nuvi? UK, or US, etc?

Hello again, I never heard back from you, if you still need help with this issue please respond. If my suggestions fixed the issue, you need to click and submit a 5 star rating to close this session and credit me with assisting you. If you no longer want help, I still need you to reply so we can cancel this session and send you the refund link. Thank you, Dustin SHello again, I never heard back from you, if you still need help with this issue please respond. If you no longer want help, I still need you to reply so we can cancel this session and send you the refund link. Thank you, Dustin S