GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

I just rode 62 miles and my screen is frozen, New the red…

Customer Question
I just rode 62...

I just rode 62 miles and my screen is frozen

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your GPS unit? How old is it?

New the red and white 920 xl

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up?

I was riding and phone died

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I don't want to lose the ride

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: GPS
Answered in 1 hour by:
7/30/2017
Electronics Technician: Dustin, Senior Technician replied 11 months ago
Dustin, Senior Technician

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Whats the full name brand and model of your device, is it a Garmin Forerunner 920 XT ?

If not, please clarify the full name brand and model of your device, thank you.

Dustin S

Hello again, I never heard back from you, if you still need help with this issue please respond. If my suggestions fixed the issue, you need to click and submit a 5 star rating to close this session and credit me with assisting you. If you no longer want help, I still need you to reply so we can cancel this session and send you the refund link. Thank you, Dustin SHello again, I never heard back from you, if you still need help with this issue please respond. If you no longer want help, I still need you to reply so we can cancel this session and send you the refund link. Thank you, Dustin S