GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

I asked you how to get my maps back for my. Gps.with a. I…

Customer Question
Pearl I asked you...

Pearl I asked you how to get my maps back for my

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your GPS unit? How old is it?

Gps.with a

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up?

I don't know

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have a 1605TM

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the GPS expert to know before I connect you?

How much is this going to cost?

Technician's Assistant: It can cost anywhere from $10 to $100, depending on the type of issue and how much of the GPS Technician's time your question is expected to take (how complex and lengthy an answer you require).

I just how to restore my maps that were on GPS when I purchased it

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: GPS
7/30/2017
Electronics Technician: Russell H., Service Tech replied 11 months ago
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
What shows up on your TomTom 1605TM at present, when you try to access maps or map functions, or just when you turn it On ?

NO MAPS FOUND
I do not want your help and do not want any trial period that you offered me. I do not want anything billed to my Discover card either!!!!

I'm sorry to hear that - I was just typing in a solution to offer for the problem.

I have no power over charges, billing, no access to your credit information. For all such concerns I must refer you to Customer Support at JustAnswer.com. They may be reached at

***@******.***

or through Chat or Phone by way of this page:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us

Thank you for asking your question here at JustAnswer.com.