GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

Downloaded SmartGPS ECO plug in but progrqm does not

Customer Question
Downloaded SmartGPS ECO plug...

Downloaded SmartGPS ECO plug in but progrqm does not recognize registered device ROADMATE 2035

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your GPS unit? How old is it?

RoadMate 2035 registered in 2011

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up?

Just my aqnswer to your model question

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Repaired plugin then replqced aqnd reloaded plugin

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the GPS expert to know before I connect you?

Just suggestions on how to fix problem

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: GPS
7/30/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 1 year ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

I apologize for the long wait for a response.

Do you still need help with your issue?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
what is the answer?

Do you still need help with your issue?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
i am still waiting on the answer to the problem please send

Does the computer recognize it?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
the computer recognizes the RoadMate 2035 but the with the old Magellen Content Manager software. the new SmartGPS ECO on-line software does not recognize the device even though I have downloaded the required plug-in and installed it twice.

Does the computer show it is connected?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
under the old software no under the new software

Which operating system are you using? Did you switch operating systems?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
64 bit WIN10 Pro - for last 2 years without issues with old version of Content Manager but no luck with SmartGPS Eco (new content manager).

Are you able to still use the old version of the Content Manager?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
it runs but will not update the software or maps.

In this case, please call Garmin at 1-***-***-****