Dustin, Senior Technician
Experience:  Giving Directions to wayward GPS devices for over a decade. Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

Where do i get a replacement display since it is showing a

Customer Question

where do i get a replacement display since it is showing a black smudgey mark on all the screens...it is less than 2 months old
JA: What's the make/model of your GPS unit? How old is it?
Customer: i am looking on my iphone for the make/model
JA: What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: vivofit 3
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: i am not sure i did not do anything different
JA: Anything else you want the GPS expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: i have just starting troubleshooting and came to the request of someone else that had the same problem...i don't see a solution except having the display replaced
Category: GPS
Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
how do I get rid of the black spot on all the display screens of my vivofit 3
Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

This is a Garmin Vivofit correct?

In that case, garmin will fix this free of charge, you just need to submit the claim using the page below.

Start at this page, https://my.garmin.com/rma/en-US/repair/repairLanding

And go through those forms and you will be able to get your unit repaired or replaced with a new unit

If you get stuck or run into any issues, let me know.

Please rate this solution with the 5 star rating to close out as it is the only way i am credited for assisting you.

If you need further assistance, just leave a reply and we will continue.

Thank you,

Dustin S.

Sr. Technician and former Network Switching System operator & maintainer with the US Signal Corp, (abn)

Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.
Hello again, I never heard back from you, if you still need help with this issue please respond. If my suggestions fixed the issue, you need to click and submit a 5 star rating to close this session and credit me with assisting you. If you no longer want help, I still need you to reply so we can cancel this session and send you the refund link. Thank you, Dustin S