GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

It won't turn on. I tried plugging it in but even then

Customer Question
It won't turn on...

It won't turn on. I tried plugging it in but even then nothing happens - no power - no nothing

Technician's Assistant: Are there any lights on your GPS when you try charging it? Does the screen change at all?

Nope no lights no sign that it's charging

Technician's Assistant: Has there been any damage to your GPS recently?

Not that I'm aware of. I haven't used it for maybe a year so it hasn't been manipulated in any way during that time

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the GPS expert to know before I connect you?

No that's all

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: GPS
7/29/2017
Electronics Technician: Dustin, Senior Technician replied 11 months ago
Dustin, Senior Technician

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Whats the full name brand and model of your GPS?

And also, I need to know what type of computer you have so that we can fix the issue.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

Thank you for your reply.

Dustin S.

Sr. Technician and former Network Switching System operator & maintainer with the US Signal Corp, (abn)

Hello again, I never heard back from you, if you still need help with this issue please respond.

If you no longer want help, I still need you to reply so we can cancel this session and send you the refund link.

Thank you,

Dustin S