GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

My son is traveling in grece with my garmin nuvi 270 gps.

Customer Question
My son is traveling...

Technician's Assistant: How old is your Nuvi?

About 8 year, the problem is that it is impossible for him to choose european countries, only us states are displayed. is it possible to do some thing? we traveled a lot in europe in the past.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Garmin?

I really don't know because my son is trying to operate it in grece and I am in Israel

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the GPS expert to know before I connect you?

That's all

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: GPS
Answered in 1 day by:
7/30/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 1 year ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

I apologize for the long wait for a response.

Do you still need help with your issue?

The Nuvi will need the maps to be purchased and installed for the area that he is using it in.

Please call Monday–Friday: 8 AM–5 PM Western European Time (GMT/UTC)
+44(###) ###-####/p>

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I registered to your organization by mistake, I am non interested in any contact, I would appreciate the refund of 160 IS I payed by paypal. Best regards

Sure, you can contact customer service here: http://ww2.justanswer.com/help