GPS

GPS Repair Problems? Ask a GPS Technician for Answers ASAP

GPS

My NUVI was ruined while in storage with a badly cracked

Customer Question
screen and I need it...
My NUVI was ruined while in storage with a badly cracked screen and I need it replaced by Saturday. It is warranted and the S/N is 28L000245. There is a MNAIG-3450 numbece F Becnel.\r above the SN. Can you rush another to me? I am Lawren
JA: What model of Nuvi are you using? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: It is less than two years since the NUVI was supplied. I just sent the model and serial nimber and there is CAN 310 on the unit.
JA: What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I am Lawrence F Becnel, Jr. at 3107 W Autumn Run Cir, Sugar Land, TX 77479 phone(###) ###-####JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I had programmed in a motorcycle ride about a week ago and placed it back in the plastic package, but something crushed it wh
JA: Is there anything else important you think the GPS Technician should know?
Customer: It comes on but the touch function does nothing and it remains stuck on screen. It is shot!
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: GPS
5/17/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 6 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Unfortunately, Garmin does not offer an expedited service that would allow you to receive your repaired/replaced GPS within 3 days.

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Josh, Technician