crash2199
crash2199, Technician
Experience:  10+ years
50836188

What is the difference between a garmin4 and a garmin4cv and

Customer Question

what is the difference between a garmin4 and a garmin4cv and can I purchase a garmin4 protable bundle with the 4cv transducer
Category: GPS
Expert:  crash2199 replied 4 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

The 4cv has the ClearVu scanning sonar which provides nearly photographic, wide image of what passes below your boat. You clearly see structure, submerged objects and fish. Traditional Garmin CHIRP sonar and CHIRP ClearVü scanning sonar are combined into 1 transducer.

I do not see a bundle available for the 4cv.

If you have any questions, please let me know otherwise if you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.