GPS Repair Problems? Ask a GPS Technician for Answers ASAP
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
This often happens with Garmin GPS devices.
- Are you using Garmin Express on the computer? if so, you might perhaps need to have it recognize an alternate device, rather than the one originally registered to it.
- make sure the Garmin device is fully charged up for 2+ hours before trying again.
- Try a different USB cable.
- Try a different USB port.
- Unplug all other devices (that can be spared - excepting USB keyboard or USB mouse if any) - on any and all USB ports.
- Do not use a USB hub.
Let me know how that goes, please. I will offer further advice as needed.
Since I have not heard back from you, I am assuming that my answer was helpful and it provided the information and instruction you needed. If I have, in fact, answered your question, please rate my answer using the five-star interface on your JustAnswer page.
Five-star ratings best show appreciation of my efforts.
(If this didn't answer your question, if you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond.)