GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

Streetpilot c550. stopped working. shows corrupt image

Customer Question
Streetpilot c550. stopped working...

Streetpilot c550. stopped working. shows corrupt image files. any fix

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your GPS unit? How old is it?

C550 street pilot 2005 or 2006 i believe. serial 73989373

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up?

Problem with power cord

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Hooked to laptop. it scannned. express said up to date. version 6.7

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the GPS expert to know before I connect you?

Shows hook to computer on screen. attemped to load maps then stopped. back to hook computer

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: GPS
Answered in 1 day by:
3/22/2017
Electronics Technician: Dustin, Senior Technician replied 1 year ago
Dustin, Senior Technician

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

It may be a bit simpler and easier if you and I connect through a secure remote assistance. With that, I will be able to connect to your computer from here and work on repairing the issue personally. This can save a lot of time and if your not very fluent with computer repairs this is the best option.

Our secure remote assistance is guaranteed meaning if I cant solve the issue then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees. Would you like to try a remote assistance session or would you prefer to continue via written support alone?

Thank you for your response,

Dustin S