GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

My garmin jut quit working, hang on i need to go to the car…

Customer Question
My garmin jut quit...

My garmin jut quit working

Technician's Assistant: What is the exact model of your Garmin? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Hang on i need to go to the car to get it

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up?

Nuvi1450 about 3 4 years old

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Nothing it wont turn on

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: GPS
3/21/2017
Electronics Technician: Michael Hannigan, Engineer replied 1 year ago
Michael Hannigan

Hello, my name is***** can help you with your request!

Can you please tell me what's the type of power source are you currently using with the Nuvi1450? are you using the Car Adapter/Cigarette Lighter to turn it on?