GPS

GPS Repair Problems? Ask a GPS Technician for Answers ASAP

GPS

Sorry i need few more min. my GPS gives me runarounds, it

Customer Question
sorry i need few more...
sorry i need few more min.
JA: What's the make/model of your GPS unit? How old is it?
Customer: Hi, my GPS gives me runarounds , it says Restart your device to increase performance pls wait while your data os being safe. It goes on and on and on. like a circle.
JA: What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: restarting and that window pops up
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: upgrade software and upgrade maps. Smart GPS Eco
JA: Anything else you want the GPS expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: NO
Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: GPS
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
modell MAGELLAN , 5 YEARS OLD
Answered in 6 days by:
2/13/2017
Electronics Technician: Jason Jones, Customer Service replied 9 months ago
Jason Jones, Customer Service

I am the person that will be helping you today.

May I ask for the full model name of your Magellan device?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason

Greg A.
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer