GPS

GPS Repair Problems? Ask a GPS Technician for Answers ASAP

GPS

My gps needs a reload as it has quit working. I was given an

Customer Question
my gps needs a reload...
my gps needs a reload as it has quit working.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the brand and model of the GPS?
Customer: I was given an e-mail for a replacement.
JA: What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: roadmate 523Tl-lm wILF
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: 5230t-Lm i RELOADED MY FIRST UP DATE AND IT DID NOT HAVE ANY MAPS, sO i TRIED TO RELOAD and that did not work so I formatted the Gps in hopes that it mayreload the up dates to no avail.Wilf
JA: Anything else you want the GPS expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: The other tic e-mailed a re- load for ny GPS .But before I could figger out how to down load this mail it disappeared, in my account. Order #EC20014013124. Wilf
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: GPS
Answered in 1 day by:
1/11/2017
Electronics Technician: Rusty, Customer Service replied 1 year ago
Rusty
Rusty, Customer Service

Hello, my name is***** to Justanswer! Give me just a few minutes to look up some specifics, I'm working on this now.

Do you still need help with this?
*This is an inquiry to see if you still need help. I'm here to help when you're ready. Due to the nature of the problem, it may take a few tries back and forth before we finish the troubleshooting and fix the problem. First, try unplugging it from power, or remove the battery for 5 minutes. Return the power, and tell me if you see any improvement.

Rusty
Rusty
Rusty, Customer Service