Sijad H.
Sijad H., Technician
Experience:  5+ years repairing various GPS models.
61965098

Uctions works intermittantly, roadmte 5220-lm 6 months ago,

Customer Question

uctions works intermittantly
JA: What's the make/model of your GPS unit? How old is it?
Customer: roadmte 5220-lm 6 months ago
JA: What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: just would not respond like it was hung
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: powered off and retryed
JA: Anything else you want the GPS expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: GPS
Expert:  Sijad H. replied 9 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you today.

It sounds like the device needs a software update. To check and see if your device has the latest update,

1. Download and install Content Manager on your Computer. You can get the software by clicking here.
  2. Turn on your GPS. Wait for the menu to appear and connect to your Computer using the USB cable provided.
  3. Content manager will automatically prompt you about the update. If Content Manager does not prompt you, right click on the Content Manager icon located in the system tray (on a Windows based pc) or click on the Content Manager icon in the Menu Bar (on a Mac) and select "Check for updates now". Content Manager will inform you if you have the latest software already installed.

Give that a go then let me know how things work out. I will be here to assist further if you are still experiencing problems or if you have any questions.