GPS

GPS Repair Problems? Ask a GPS Technician for Answers ASAP

GPS

I Have a Voigt 2 FitBit and it will not stay on steps. It

Customer Question
keeps returninmg to time when...
I Have a Voigt 2 FitBit and it will not stay on steps. It keeps returninmg to time when I reset it for steps.
JA: What's the make/model of your GPS unit? How old is it?
Customer: It is a vivofit2. It was purchase Sept. 2016.
JA: What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Was wearing it and it went to time and everytime I reset it to steps in less than a minute it is back to steps.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Just resetting it.
JA: Anything else you want the GPS expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: GPS
1/4/2017
Electronics Technician: Michael Hannigan, Engineer replied 1 year ago
Michael Hannigan

Under device settings you can customize what screens are shown on the device - this is done through garmin connect. That will give you control over what you see when you use the device, but if that doesn't give you exactly what you want, let me know and I will continue to help.

--------------------
Happy Holidays!
Your satisfaction is my priority.
Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press submit at the top of your question page so I am compensated for my time.
You can reply back at any time, even after rating, if you need additional assistance.

--------------------

Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer