Engineer John C., Customer Service
Experience:  Computer Science Engineer with vast GPS experience
23822421

Im having trouble downloading maps to my EZY350LMT navman, I

Customer Question

Im having trouble downloading maps to my EZY350LMT navman
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: I bought it this week model EZY350LMT
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: when I try to download maps it says there is no disc in drive and please insert disc? disc is in computer also unit is currently in smart ST mode
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: just like to get my navman up and running thanks
Category: GPS
Expert:  Engineer John C. replied 7 months ago.

Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you with your question today. I am John, I will do my very best to help you solve this problem.

Please connect the Navman to a different USB port in your computer and try again. Also, try to do it from another computer in order to isolate the issue.

If you don't have the software, please downlod it from the navmansupport.com.au website. Let me know if you need help with this.

If the unit is not recognized by any computer even after downloading and installing the software, then we may have a defective unit. In this case you can always return it and get a new one as it is only one week old, so you should have warranty.

====
Please let me know if you need more assistance by using the reply box below, I'm happy to discuss further. :) If not, please take a moment to rate my personal answer to you.

=====
Remember this doesn't have to be the final communication. We can continue the conversation for no additional charges.

Please read below also:

Some customers get upset when they do not get a quick solution and as a result rate my service as poor even though it is the correct answer. I respectfully ***** ***** you go to rate me, if you are inclined to rate me poorly, to please let me know what more I can do to gain a positive rating. That would be highly appreciated.

If you are satisfied with my job please leave me a positive feedback, that's the only way for me to be paid by JustAnswer.com, you won't be charged again. Remember this doesn't have to be the final answer. We can continue communicating for no additional charges.
If you require any additional information, please do not hesitate to let me know clicking reply. Please do not leave negative feedback, just click Reply instead.

Thank You and I wish you all the best. GOD Blessings!!!

=====