GeekGal
GeekGal, Electronics Support Tech
Experience:  MIS degree and 15+ years experience supporting electronics of all kinds
76665483

I have a new Garmin nuvi 2589lmt. How do I find operating

Customer Question

I have a new Garmin nuvi 2589lmt. How do I find operating instructions?
JA: What is the exact model of your Garmin? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Less than 6 months old. I see nothing on the unit or box that would indicate a model number other that the information I have already provided.
JA: What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Not sure what you mean?
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have nothing. Not sure how to turn on other than pushing button on back.
JA: Anything else you want the gps expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: HELP!!
Category: GPS
Expert:  GeekGal replied 10 months ago.

Hi there! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, phones, tablets, e-readers, and printers. It would be my pleasure to assist you. Please give me just a mement to review your question.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 10 months ago.

Your Garmin Nuvi 2589 is part of the 2509 series. Here is a link to the user manual from the Garmin website:

https://static.garmin.com/pumac/nuvi_25x9_26x9_OM_EN.pdf

It is in pdf format and can be downloaded to your computer and saved for future reference.

Please take a look at this and see if it will meet your needs.

Please give this a try and let me know how it works for you. If this meets your needs, would you mind taking a moment to rate my service? You can give your rating by selecting the stars located on the top right of the question page. I'd really appreciate it! If you need further assistance, please let me know.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 10 months ago.

.