GeekGal
GeekGal, Electronics Support Tech
Experience:  MIS degree and 15+ years experience supporting electronics of all kinds
76665483

Where can I go to safely upgrade my Magellan roadmate?

Customer Question

where can I go to safely upgrade my Magellan roadmate?
Category: GPS
Expert:  GeekGal replied 9 months ago.

Hi there. My name is***** would be my pleasure to help you with this. Whether you have a RoadMate that came with Free Lifetime Map Updates or you need to purchase a map upgrade, it's easy to update any RoadMate with SmartGPS Eco. SmartGPS Eco (previously called Content Manager) is a website that makes it quick and easy to register your RoadMate and keep it up-to-date. SmartGPS Eco will help you get necessary product updates and tell you if you have the latest maps. It will also help you get a map upgrade if one is available. To use SmartGPS Eco please do the following:

• Go to the website www.SmartGPSEco.com
  • Create a new account or Login. If you already created an account on www.magellangps.com, you can login with that same username and password.
  • Plug in your unit
  • Follow the instructions to keep your device up-to-date. If you do not see a map update listed for your registered device under the "Updates" tab, this means you already have the latest and greatest map / software version.
Expert:  GeekGal replied 9 months ago.

I hope I’ve provided the information you were seeking. If I have, please kindly take a moment to rate my service, so I will receive credit for my answer. You can give your rating by selecting the stars located on the top right of the question page and then clicking on submit. If you have questions or need more help. just let me know. Thank you!

Expert:  GeekGal replied 9 months ago.

.