Richard, Customer Service
Experience:  Avid repairer and trouble shooter of GPS devices and systems
32989067

We just replaced our old Garmin gps with a Garmin nuvi 2589

Customer Question

We just replaced our old Garmin gps with a Garmin nuvi 2589 LMT. We cannot get the download for a manual to download into our PC. We keep getting an error message. Can you tell us how to get the download. We are using a windows 10
JA: What is the exact model of your Garmin? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: The manual we need is for a Garmin nuvi 2589 LMT and we just bought it yesterday
JA: What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I did not notice anything
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Basicly just kept on trying different areas in the search area to find a download that would work. We are both elderly and don't do a lot of messing around with PC
JA: Anything else you want the gps expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don't think so, we just need a manual so we can figure out how to use the new update gps. It is a lot different from our old one
Category: GPS
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

I have the manual for you which you can download from my link below

CLICK ME TO OPEN

The manual covers the 2509 to 2609 series which includes yours

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you