Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Using & Working with GPS systems for 10+ years
5229702

Actually I am wondering how to set the time on my Garmin

Customer Question

Actually I am wondering how to set the time on my Garmin vivofit
JA: What is the exact model of your Garmin? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: s/n###-##-#### about 3 years, i think
JA: What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: what do you meam
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: there is a button on the arm band , but i do not know the succession of pushes to set the time with the time change
JA: Anything else you want the gps expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: GPS
Expert:  GeekGal replied 11 months ago.

HI there. My name is***** am sorry that you are having this problem. I will be happy to help, but in order to best help, I need the model number rather than the serial number. Please look for the model number on the back or bottom of the Nuvi. The model number always starts with "Nuvi" and is followed by three or four numbers or letters. Once I have that information I can provide detailed instructions for setting the time.