How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Greg A. Your Own Question
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Category: GPS
Satisfied Customers: 2484
Experience:  Using & Working with GPS systems for 10+ years
Type Your GPS Question Here...
Greg A. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Upgrade the Highway speed limits, my unit is outdated, nuvi,

Customer Question

Upgrade the Highway speed limits, my unit is outdated
JA: What's the make/model of your GPS unit? How old is it?
Customer: nuvi
JA: What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: nothing
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: want to upgrade hwy speed limits my unit is outdated
JA: Anything else you want the gps expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no that's all at this time
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: GPS
Expert:  Dustin replied 11 months ago.

Welcome to, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Expert:  Dustin replied 11 months ago.

Do you know the model number of your Nuvi by chance, or roughly how old it is?

Such as a year or two, or 3+ years old?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
upgrade hwy speed limits my unit is outdated, I have filled out payment information
Expert:  Dustin replied 11 months ago.

Hi, Im not in a position to call you at the moment, I turned my phone in for a warranty replacement earlier this morning before started work.

However, if you would prefer I can connect to your computer from here, and then speak to you in live chat, have you connect the Garmin and then I can get it updated and running correctly for you personally, on screen.. If you'd like to try that, I will send that of fer to you now.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Cancel Ian contacting Visa to have e payments teversed
Expert:  Dustin replied 11 months ago.

The fastest way to reverse the payment would be to use the refund link below, and you can auto process a payment yourself.

Disputing the charge through Visa would tie your money up for weeks, if not longer. If it was my money, I would try the refund link below as that will immediately send the money back to visa and then its the normal 2-4 days processing time that visa requires.

If you change your mind and actually want help with this issue, you know where to find me.

Dustin S