GeekGal
GeekGal, Electronics Support Tech
Experience:  MIS degree and 15+ years experience supporting electronics of all kinds
76665483

I Have a Garmin nuvi and am trying to download a recent

Customer Question

i Have a Garmin nuvi and am trying to download a recent version which I had downloaded to my apple laptop
JA: What is the exact model of your Garmin? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: cn north america NT 2011.10, Garmin nuvi
JA: What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: nuvi 1300
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: none, I cant find an "install" function
JA: Anything else you want the gps expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: currently, software version is 5.00
Category: GPS
Expert:  GeekGal replied 9 months ago.

Hi there! My name is Alison. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. You will need to connect your Nuvi to your Mac using the data cable that came with your Nuvi., and then download the Web Update for MAC. Please click the link below to download it.

https://www.garmin.com/support/download_details.jsp?product=999-99999-27

Follow the instructions on that same page to install the program and use it to update your Garmin Nuvi.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 9 months ago.

Please give this a try and let me know how it works for you. If this solves the problem, would you mind taking a moment to rate my service? You can give your rating by selecting the stars located on the top right of the question page. I'd really appreciate it! Without a positive rating I am not credited for my answer. If this doesn't solve the problem be sure to let me know so we can continue troubleshooting.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I want to cancel the order,
Expert:  GeekGal replied 9 months ago.

As an independent contractor I don't have access to billing information but you can contact Customer Service via email at***@******.*** or you can view options for contacting them by chat or phone at ww2.justanswer.com/help

Note: I have alerted them that you'd liek to cancel the order, but you may want to follow up to be sure.

Have a great day!