GPS

GPS Repair Problems? Ask a GPS Technician for Answers ASAP

GPS

Lost my voice function on my magellan roadmate, road mate

Customer Question
lost my voice function on...
lost my voice function on my magellan roadmate
JA: What's the make/model of your GPS unit? How old is it?
Customer: road mate rv9365t
JA: What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: nothing. worked the last time I used it a week ago
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Checked settings and reset to factory settings
JA: Anything else you want the GPS expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: nope
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: GPS
10/22/2016
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 1 year ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

Can you hear any sound from the Magellan Roadmate at all?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
no

Approximately how old is it?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
18 months

Ok, since the factory reset did not work the Magellan has an internal fault.

Fortunately Magellan's returns policy is very good, so if they are unable to swap it for a replacement for you they will give you a very good deal on a new one:

http://www.magellangps.com/Warranty-Repairs-Returns

--------------------
Your satisfaction is my priority;
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars at the top of your question page so I am rewarded for my time; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back at any time if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------

Pete, Engineer