Dustin, Senior Technician
Experience:  Giving Directions to wayward GPS devices for over a decade. Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

I have a forerunner 910 watch and a hrt sendor hrm3=ss what

Customer Question

hi i have a forerunner 910 watch and a hrt sendor hrm3=ss what is its sensor id as it wont pair. I have the latest softwhare 3.2. the only options in ANT+HR AFTER saying YES to heart rate sesor present is Serach or sensor details. If I click on search it goes back to ANT+HR, HR Zone and Display screen. If I click on sensor ID is has sensor id as 0. any suggestions to find the sensor and I have replaced the battery.
JA: What's the make/model of your GPS unit? How old is it?
Customer: watch is 910xt and sensor hrm3-ss
JA: What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: what popped up ??
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: hi i have a forerunner 910 watch and a hrt sendor hrm3=ss what is its sensor id as it wont pair. I have the latest softwhare 3.2. the only options in ANT+HR AFTER saying YES to heart rate sesor present is Serach or sensor details. If I click on search it goes back to ANT+HR, HR Zone and Display screen. If I click on sensor ID is has sensor id as 0. any suggestions to find the sensor and I have replaced the battery.
JA: Anything else you want the GPS expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: hi i have a forerunner 910 watch and a hrt sendor hrm3=ss what is its sensor id as it wont pair. I have the latest softwhare 3.2. the only options in ANT+HR AFTER saying YES to heart rate sesor present is Serach or sensor details. If I click on search it goes back to ANT+HR, HR Zone and Display screen. If I click on sensor ID is has sensor id as 0. any suggestions to find the sensor and I have replaced the battery.
Category: GPS
Expert:  Dustin replied 10 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Expert:  Dustin replied 10 months ago.

Y ou have to be wearing the Heart rate monitor for it to pair..

Are you wearing the heart rate monitor when you try to pair it?