GPS

GPS Repair Problems? Ask a GPS Technician for Answers ASAP

GPS

My Garmin GPSMAP 64s turns on for a second and than shuts

Customer Question
down. Tried numerous batteries no...
My Garmin GPSMAP 64s turns on for a second and than shuts down. Tried numerous batteries no luck
JA: What is the exact model of your Garmin? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: 2yrs old gpsmap 64s
JA: What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Nothing have not used it in a while
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: reseat the memory card different batteries
JA: Anything else you want the GPS expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: That is all I know
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: GPS
10/21/2016
Electronics Technician: Aric, Technician replied 1 year ago
Aric, Technician

Hello, Sorry you're having problems. Please click on the link below and try the reset shown in the video, then let me know what happens:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7e_9cDQH_M

If that does not work, then please let me know how long you've owned the GPS for and we can proceed.

If you need further assistance let me know. Before you go, PLEASE DO click at least a 3 STAR RATING, at the top of your screen. That is how I am credited for my efforts by the site. You can follow up any time as needed at no additional cost.

Aric, Technician