GPS

GPS Repair Problems? Ask a GPS Technician for Answers ASAP

GPS

2120T-Lm and it continues "Your device needs to be restarted

Customer Question
JA: What's the make/model of...
JA: What's the make/model of your GPS unit? How old is it?
Customer: 2120T-Lm and it continues "Your device needs to be restarted to improve performance."
JA: What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I attempted to use it to set it up to show us how to get to a an address. By the way I have had this item for about 4 years.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have attempted to update it via the net.
JA: Anything else you want the GPS expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: go for it
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: GPS
10/14/2016
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 1 year ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.

Remove the charger from the unit and hold the power button to off for 35 seconds.

Release, then connect the charger and try to turn on the Garmin and use it.

Let me know the results please

Thank you

Richard, Customer Service