GPS

GPS Repair Problems? Ask a GPS Technician for Answers ASAP

GPS

My problem is with getting Igolf sync app to launch. I click

Customer Question
my problem is with getting...
my problem is with getting Igolf sync app to launch. I click on the app and nothing happens.
JA: What's the make/model of your GPS unit? How old is it?
Customer: brand new Bushnell Ion. I think the problem is with my computer and the app?
JA: What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Nothing, brand new app and toy that I am trying to get to work.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: uninstall and reinstall, reboot.
JA: Anything else you want the GPS expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: nope
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: GPS
10/14/2016
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 1 year ago
Richard, Customer Service

Hi there and welcome

you are trying to use the app on your computer or the device?

and which exact model is it?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I resolved the problem.

ok, if you need anything else, please let me know

Greg A.
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer