Dustin, Senior Technician
Experience:  Giving Directions to wayward GPS devices for over a decade. Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

I just bought a Garmin Drive 60. Is there any chance of

Customer Question

I just bought a Garmin Drive 60. Is there any chance of getting a Instruction book sent to me? Bob Simons
JA: What is the exact model of your Garmin? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: On the box all it says is Garmin Drive 60 USA LM 6"
JA: What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: ???????
JA: What confuses you?
Customer: your question about what popped up before this
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I'll start over with my original question
JA: Anything else you want the GPS expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Could I get an instruction hard copy for my Garmin Drive 60 that I just bought today?
Category: GPS
Expert:  Dustin replied 11 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Expert:  Dustin replied 11 months ago.

While Garmin doesnt mail out manuals, what you can do is you can download a PDF copy of the manual from this link

http://static.garmin.com/pumac/Drive_40-50-60_OM_EN.pdf

And if you have a printer you can print out the manual if you want.. Otherwise, you can use your computer to open and view the manual anytime you want. There are even some mobile phone apps that can read PDF files, so you could save the manual to your smartphone as well.

If you have any further questions, let me know.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.