Jason Jones, Customer Service
Experience:  Several years experience with GPS technologies.
30759776

How do i update my garmin to be able to use in Canada, It is

Customer Question

how do i update my garmin to be able to use in Canada
JA: What is the exact model of your Garmin? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: It is one year old . Not sure of model but it is designed for Motor Home use
JA: What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Not sure what you are asking about but it was working fine in US but when we traveled into Canada I cannot pick up any roads or routes
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Have not tried any because with traveling have not had access to internet until now. Am using a compute in RV campground
JA: Anything else you want the GPS expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: GPS
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 9 months ago.

You may update the maps for the GPS device by downloading the Garmin Express application from the following page: http://software.garmin.com/en-US/express.html

One quick note: This is my job; however, I only get credit for my time, if you rate my help with 3 Stars or more. I would prefer a 5 star rating, if you are satisfied. If you are not happy with my answer below, please let me know so we can continue.

I look forward to your next message below or your rating on the top of this page (choosing of number of Stars and clicking the Submit button)

Please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.

Thank you again,
- Jason

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at ohe following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with "For ***** ***** Only!"

My Profile page:

http://JasonFixedit.com

Is there anything else I can help you with today? If so, please let me know. If that is all for now, please do not forget to rate my help on top of this page.
Thank you,
Jason