Dustin, Senior Technician
Experience:  Giving Directions to wayward GPS devices for over a decade. Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

I have Magellan 1200 us 1.46 can I update it via the card. I

Customer Question

I have Magellan 1200 us 1.46 can I update it via the card. I can not find the connect cord that came with the Magellan purchased in 08
Category: GPS
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

You could purchase a full map on a SD card, but that would only let you update the map one time. And it wo uldnt let you update the device itself, or the software.

For that reason, your best bet is going to be to order a replacement cord so that you can connect the Magellan to your computer, and update the software as well as the maps via the usb cable. You can get a replacement here for under 5$ http://amzn.to/2cOV5T2

If you have any further questions, let me know.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.