GPS

GPS Repair Problems? Ask a GPS Technician for Answers ASAP

GPS

I Have a 2007 version of Nextar portable gps with IntelliNav

Customer Question
version 1.1.6.0 JA: Just to clarify...
I Have a 2007 version of Nextar portable gps with IntelliNav version 1.1.6.0
JA: Just to clarify, what's the brand and model of the GPS?
Customer: Nextar model ME
JA: What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: you ask me what make of GPS I had
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I am just trying to get my GPS maps updated and don't seem to have any success
JA: Anything else you want the GPS expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Nothing other than how to get my gps updated with neww addresses
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: GPS
9/15/2016
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 1 year ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

What have you tried so far?

Have you tried the Naviextras website?

https://www.naviextras.com/shop/portal/newLogin

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I tried that and they didn't give me any help as only thing it looked like that they couldn't update my model of Nextar
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
The price just keeps going up...I can't afford this
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I'm paying to get some answers and nobody is answering me

You can ignore any offers that are sent from the site - they are automated.

Since your model is almost 10 years old, it seems that updated maps are no longer developed for it.

Therefore to get newer maps you will need to invest in a new GPS device which comes with the latest maps.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Since I have gotten such poor responce time back and forth I plan to cancelled the credit card charge you have made to me.

Sorry to hear you are not satisfied;

Your satisfaction is my priority - please let me know what else I can do for you?

Pete.

Also, you will notice that I replied to your post in less than 60 seconds, and you took 15 minutes to reply back to me, that is the real cause of the delay here :)

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I am cancelling the charges you have made to my charge card as I did't get service i ask for

Ok, however if you let me know what service you need I will be happy to help.

Pete.

Pete, Engineer