How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Pete Your Own Question
Pete, Engineer
Category: GPS
Satisfied Customers: 17930
Experience:  Over 16 years experience installing and repairing electronics.
Type Your GPS Question Here...
Pete is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need to replace the SD card map for my Garmin 4010

Customer Question

I need to replace the SD card map for my Garmin 4010 nautical GPS for Southern Japan Okinawa
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: GPS
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Hi Mark,

My name is***** will try my best to help you with your question.

You can get a replacement card from Garmin, or sometimes on eBay and other sites as well:

Kindly rate my service 5 stars at the top of your question page if my answer helped so I am rewarded for my time; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back at any time if you need further assistance.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Garmin no longer sells the SD card for the Japanese map that is for the nautical Japanese map
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.