GPS

GPS Repair Problems? Ask a GPS Technician for Answers ASAP

GPS

How do I download the new Peninsula Kingswood composite

Customer Question
course...
How do I download the new Peninsula Kingswood composite course
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: GPS
8/31/2016
Electronics Technician: Dustin, Senior Technician replied 1 year ago
Dustin, Senior Technician

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

Also, whats the full name brand and model of the gold device you are using, such as a Goldbuddy Voice + or Skycaddie SGX or Garmin Approach S4 ?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Windows 7. My card has had your full fee deducted
My GPS is Golf Buddy

Allright, to install new course you need to connect your Gold buddy to your computer and then download and install the Course manager software from this page

http://www.golfbuddyglobal.com/support/downloads.asp

And here is a video that will show you how to select the country / cities / or states you want to update courses for.

https://youtu.be/x3A0OgZmBYY

If you get stuck or run into any issues, let me know.

When satisfied and you have installed the new course you want, please remember to click and submit a 5 star rating, thank you.

Dustin S

Dustin, Senior Technician