Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Using & Working with GPS systems for 10+ years
5229702

I have a Magellan Roadmate 9020T-LM. I have charged the gps

Customer Question

I have a Magellan Roadmate 9020T-LM. I have charged the gps through my computer. When attempting to open my gps all I get is the picture of the connection between the gps and computer. I cannot access the programs within the gps itself. My computer does recognize the unit.
Category: GPS
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Windows 10
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are you still there?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is it necessary that I accept another $26 charge to resolve my question???
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If I do not hear from you in another 4 minutes I will be disputing this charge.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please cancel this request. I will be contacting my credit charge company and disputing any charges made.
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

My apologies for the delay..

What we need to do is connect the Magellan to the computer via its usb cable, and then open the magellan smat gps eco website.

The link to get there is on this page

http://www.magellangps.com/SmartGPSEco

Once you are there, click the link for smartgpseco and then it will take you to the screen to download or install updates.,

Let me know if you can make it there.. Otherwise, I can send you the refund link if you want

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I've been to the SmartGPSEco site already and downloaded my update to no avail. Please send me a refund link.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It appears we have lost our connection. Please send the REFUND link to my E-mail address.
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Here is the refund link as you requested, http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0