Dustin, Senior Technician
Experience:  Giving Directions to wayward GPS devices for over a decade. Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

My Garmin 50 lmt wont connect to traffic for my new 2500 ram

Customer Question

Category: GPS
Expert:  Dustin replied 11 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

As you can see in on page 11 ( actual page 7 of this manual) http://static.garmincdn.com/pumac/nuvi_55-65_OM_EN.pdf

You have to use the supplied vehicle power cable that has the traffic receiver built into it. Then, to use the lifetime traffic start navigating to a desitination, then tap the three bars / menu option, and tap traffic.

• If a road is green on the map, there are no traffic issues. Yellow roads indicate a moderate traffic delay, and red roads mean there is a serious delay and traffic is not moving.

If you have further questions let me know.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Did not solve issue. Not happy. Return my $29 as promised.
Expert:  Dustin replied 11 months ago.

Here is the refund link, http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0

With that being said, in the future if you request tech support please be willing to stick with the process till the issue is resolved.

Thank you,

Dustin S