GPS

GPS Repair Problems? Ask a GPS Technician for Answers ASAP

GPS

My nuvi 1490 locks up and then works for a few sec of min

Customer Question
and locks up for a...
my nuvi 1490 locks up and then works for a few sec of min and locks up for a few min
JA: What model of Nuvi are you using? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Several years. 4-5 maybe. it was working fine except the battery would not hold a charge, so I replaced the Batt and then the problem began shortly there after
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Only turn it off a few times and back on
JA: The electronics expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: GPS
8/3/2016
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 1 year ago
Pete, Engineer

Hi there,

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
The above message was based on the GPS operation on Sunday and Tuesday in my primary Vehicle. This morning after writing to you, I put it in another vehicle and it seems to be working perfect.

Ok, glad to hear you got it resolved!

Let me know if you need anything else at all.

Best,

Pete.

Pete, Engineer