GPS

GPS Repair Problems? Ask a GPS Technician for Answers ASAP

GPS

My Garmin will not let me type in Texas, Garmin Nuvi 465,

Customer Question
My Garmin will not let...
My Garmin will not let me type in Texas
JA: What is the exact model of your Garmin? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Garmin Nuvi 465
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: None
JA: The GPS expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: GPS
7/28/2016
Electronics Technician: Dustin, Senior Technician replied 1 year ago
Dustin, Senior Technician

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

All we need to do is change the map region on your garminm so it includes Texas in the region you select... you will need to connect it to a computer to do this, and use the garmin express software.

Here are the steps to follow from within garmin express

https://support.garmin.com/support/searchSupport/case.faces?caseId=%7B9c806740-426f-11e2-e8a7-000000000000%7D

If you have any further questions or need further help, let me know.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

Dustin, Senior Technician