GPS

GPS Repair Problems? Ask a GPS Technician for Answers ASAP

GPS

Greg. I also submitted this question to Pearl. I have a nuvi

Customer Question
Hi Greg. I also...
Hi Greg. I also submitted this question to Pearl Wilson. I have a nuvi 275T that will not receive traffic updates. Serial number on label is 1BR051332, Serial Number in system memory is(###) ###-#### ***** version recently updated to 7.80, GPS Software is 4.10b. I have the GTM-25 traffic receiver USB cable/charger, which had been working before last system firmware update. Now when connected with WebUpdater, no firmware update for GTM Traffic Receiver shows up as an option. When the memory on the unit is searched with Windows explorer, there is no hidden .System folder, and there are no trafficprovider.xml files in the memory on the unit. Is there some way to restore functionality? I live between Boston and Providence, so there are a minimum of 6 to 8 strong FM stations transmitting traffic updates. Thanks -- Ken
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: GPS
7/12/2016
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 1 year ago
Pete, Engineer

Hi Ken

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.

Pete, Engineer